So was was talking to my wife about the baptism topic that I wrote before and if I should open talk about it at church or not, know that the general belief at my church is the oppisite. What does she say? only something that put me in my place... 'We go there knowing what they belive and continue to go, who are we to try and change that?' Ah now those are words of wisdom, so if I did it would be to just do it...to get a rise out of someone. Are they wrong by believeing the way they do? No, I guess not...either way they except Christ and are baptized.
I'm blessed to have the wife I do.
One Saving Word
-
A lesson for the church today, inspired by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn’s
disappointment in a Western diplomat’s article in ‘Pravda.’
22 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment