Friday, December 23

Breaking Habbits

I tell you this, I have done allot of bad things in my life and broke those habbits. Re found my faith and now it is stronger then ever. But quiting smoking is one of the most painful things I have done (Mentally). If I can give one piece of advice it would be this; DON'T Start! Let me explain; Don't start cause it is bad for you, or it is so expensive... That isn't a big deal... The issue is if you start you will one day want to quit, and quiting is the hardest thing to do. Shoot I've quit 3+ time now and each time it is harder and harder to quit.
This time I have my wife and I am praying a ton!! I figure between God and the support from my wife I can do it. But if anyone else reads this, give a little shoot out to God for me, I'd like that.

Thanks and God Bless.

No comments: