Thursday, January 5

Wife and Kids are back!

Well, I've been slacking spend time with the wife and kids and trying to play catch-up at work, as well as trying to repair my PC at home.

I picked up the wife and kids a week ago today and we had our Christmas. It was nice to sit down and watch the kids open their presents and see the look on there faces. Every year I am overjoyed to see them happy. I care less and less about my gifts. Sign of me growing older and wise. For as we have all heard, 'It is better to give then to recieve.'

Other things: When do I get to say I'm an offical non smoker? according to my insurance it is 1 year. It is amazing that not only do I save a ton on a daily basis on smokes, but on life insurance as well... Smoking is just to costly! (duh! how long did that take me to figure out.)

No comments: